Doordash has become the premier delivery service for hungry customers looking to satisfy their cravings. Customers can browse menus, find locations, and order from their favorite restaurants all in one place. That’s why it’s so surprising that so many people struggle with Doordash ratings.
So, what is your Doordash rating and why does it matter?
This article will provide you with 5 ways to improve your DoorDash rating and get more deliveries. Read on to learn more!
Why is your DoorDash rating so important?
First things first – why is your DoorDash rating so important?
Well, if you have a low Doordash rating, you’ll struggle to get more deliveries.
It’s as simple as that!
Doordash has a system in place to ensure that those with a low rating don’t get many or any deliveries at all.
If you have a low rating, you’ll have to work extra hard to bring it up to speed. On the flip side, if you have a high rating that’s great news!
You’ll have an easier time getting more deliveries and, most importantly, you’ll be able to make more money through the platform.
So, why not strive for a high rating from the get-go?
With that in mind, let’s take a look at 4 reasons why your Doordash rating matters.
Check out these 4 reasons why your Doordash rating matters
- Customers are more likely to order again: If you have a low rating, you’ll probably have a hard time getting new customers to order from your restaurant.
- Customers will be more likely to order food again on Doordash: Customers who have had a great experience with a delivery driver are more likely to order food again on Doordash.
- Customers will be more likely to order food from your restaurant: If you have a high rating, you’ll be more likely to pick up new customers who want to order food from your restaurant.
- You’ll be able to make more money through Doordash: As mentioned, if you have a high rating, you’ll have an easier time getting more deliveries.
What you can do to increase your DoorDash rating
Now that you know why your Doordash rating matters, let’s take a look at 5 ways to improve your DoorDash rating and get more deliveries.
- Be punctual: If you’re consistently late for your deliveries, you’re going to have a hard time getting new customers to order from your restaurant.
- Be polite: You’re representing your restaurant when you make deliveries. So, make sure you’re being a good representative!
- Be friendly: Customers want to be greeted with a smile. Being friendly can go a long way toward boosting your Doordash rating.
- Check your vehicle before each delivery: A dirty vehicle can negatively affect your rating.
- Drive carefully: Driving too quickly or carelessly can also affect your rating.
- Use the right equipment: Using the right equipment is a simple thing that can make a big difference for your rating.
Two key things to remember when striving for five-star deliveries
Now that you know how to go about boosting your Doordash rating, let’s go over two things to remember when striving for five-star deliveries.
Firstly, remember that ratings are relative. Just because one person rates you five stars, doesn’t mean that everybody will.
Secondly, remember that consistency is key. While you can’t expect to get a five-star rating every time, if you’re generally consistent with your deliveries, your rating will rise steadily over time.
Now that you know how to boost your Doordash rating, you can expect to get more deliveries and make more money without having to pick up as many hours. With that in mind, it’s time to sign up and start earning some cash. With an easy-to-use platform and convenient food options, Doordash is the best way to get food delivered to you.
So, what are you waiting for?
Log on and get started! With an easy-to-use platform and convenient food options, Doordash is the best way to get food delivered to you.
Why is my customer rating red on doordash
A customer’s rating on DoorDash can be red for a few reasons. The customer may have had a bad experience with their previous driver, or they may have given a low rating to other customers. If a customer’s rating is red, it is important to take extra care when delivering their order.